Install WordPress theme automatically or manually. This tutorial is for all of the themes that are not eligible for automatic installation . Some themes also lack some important WordPress files. The theme may be out of date or may possibly not updated so that this module doesn’t be work. Theme must work worthy for relevant updates on website. If you face any problem in automatic installation , manual installation is recommended. You can install theme manually from theme directory directly. Install WordPress Theme Manually Helps you to install theme that doesnt match WordPress Standard.
Install WordPress Theme Automatically :
- For automatic you must have to visit your WordPress dashboard.
- There click on Appearance > Themes
- Click on Add New button.
- From there you will see the options to upload button then make click that button and you can upload your zip file of theme.
- Then click install button so that you can install them.
- Activate your Theme After installation is completed.
Install WordPress Theme Manually :
- For manual installation of WordPress Theme you need to have access to your backend. Ie. Localhost or Cpanel
- Go to your localhost or cpanel.
- Go to Your WordPress Folder
- Choose on Wp Contents Folder
- Choose Theme Folder, There you will see Pre Installed themes like 2016 , 2015 or some other theme.
- You will see upload button if you are in cpanel.
- Now copy your zip file and upload it inside theme folder.
- Unzip your theme.
- Now go to your dashboard > Go to themes > and Activate your theme.
I hope you learn to Install WordPress Theme Automatically or Manually in your Website. Please let me know if you still have any problem installing your theme. I will always be ready to assist you.